Benefit of Mineral salts. Mineral salts are the third staple food that consists of various vegetables including green leafy vegetables and colored leafy vegetables. Such as yellow, white, purple, red, etc. Which provide different nutritional values. Where mineral salts are a group of inorganic substances that the body can not live without.
There are two types of mineral salts that people need: mineral salts that people need more than 100 milligrams per day (calcium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, magnesium, sulfur, chlorine) and minerals. That people need in the size of only 2-5. 3 mg (iron, copper, cobalt, chromium, selenium, fluorine, manganese, zinc, iodine, molybdenum).
Benefit of Mineral salts
- Help strengthen the immune system and make the body strong.
- Helps to strengthen the muscles, teeth and help make the skin bright.
- Helps to keep various organs within the body to function normally.
- Mineral salts are constituents of many tissues in the body. Such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and are important components of bones and teeth.
- Mineral salts are a component of proteins, hormones, and enzymes. For example, iron is a component of hemoglobin proteins and copper is a component of enzymes necessary for cellular respiration. Iodine is a component of thyroxine hormones, etc.
- Many reactions in the body need to be catalyzed with minerals. Such as magnesium as a catalyst involved in the metabolism of glucose to power.
- It helps regulate pH in the body by having sodium, potassium, phosphorus and chlorine that play an important role in regulating pH in the body. To keep alive
- It helps regulate water, sodium and potassium. It helps to regulate the water balance inside and outside the cells.
- Foods in this group contain a lot of fiber. Eating regularly Will help keep the intestines working normally Makes it easy to excrete.