Each color of urine indicates different diseases! The color of urine (Urine color) due to the color of the substance euro Dini (Urobilin), which is derived from heme compounds , a component of red blood cells. When red blood cells die by life expectancy. The heme is decomposed to form eurobiline. Which the body will eliminate through the urine and bile of the liver.
The normal urine is light yellow. But if you drink less water, urine will be darker yellow. Or if you drink a lot of colored water, it may go out clear or colorless at all. However The color of the urine also depends on the diet, medication, or illness.
Normal urine color
- Urine, yellow or urine light yellow urine is normal color of urine is dependent on the amount of water to drink. If you drink less water, the urine color will go dark. But if you drink a lot of water, the urine will go out clear.
- Clear urine or colorless urine is found in people who drink a lot of water.
Each color of urine indicates different diseases!
Irregularly colored urine can be caused by food, drugs, or diseases and conditions.
- Dark yellow to dark amber urine, if not very dark, it may cause less fluid intake or dehydration. But if it is too dark and dark, it is caused by hepatitis. Hepatitis from other causes, jaundice, obstruction of the biliary tract. There is bile in the urine or cause by liver cancer caused by the bile ducts in the liver Pancreatitis Pancreatic cancer.
- Bright yellow urine may be caused by taking a multivitamin. (Multivitamin) or vitamin B complex .
- Orange urine can be caused by dehydration or ingestion of large amounts of carrots, vitamin C, or vitamin B2, or from taking certain medications. Such as tuberculosis drugs. , urinary tract irritation (Pyridium), phenacetin (), sulfasalazine (Sulfasalazine), etc.
How to recognize urine color
- In men, the color is observed when the urine starts to pass out or the color of the toilet water.
- Women will observe the toilet bowl and the paper that absorbs urine.