How to take a shower that’s best for your skin? Are you a person who likes to take a cold shower or warm water? Some people like to take a cold shower. Room temperature water, slightly warm to very hot. to relax Did you know that choosing the temperature of the water can greatly affect your skin condition? So what kind of bath should we choose to be the best for the skin? For your healthy.
hot water, hot water
If you are a person who likes to take a hot bath. The water temperature should be adjusted between 37-42 degrees Celsius (heating at a level with a thin smoke. The smoke is not so thick and white.) This temperature will make you feel refreshed, alert, and blood circulation is good. and feel relaxed
- Should take a cool shower after taking a shower or soaking with very warm water. to tighten pores
- Do not soak in hot or very hot water for more than 15 minutes as it may cause the body to overheat and cause fainting.
- Don’t forget to apply body lotion. To prevent dry, scaly skin
The warm water suitable for bathing is 27-37 degrees Celsius. This temperature helps the skin to expel more residual waste. make me feel comfortable Help reduce swelling of hands, feet, varicose veins, stimulate blood circulation. and reduce stress It will also help you sleep more comfortably.
- The optimum water temperature is 37 degrees Celsius, which is the same body temperature. Soaking in water for a long time will not feel dizzy or dizzy and do not feel hot until the skin burns.
Cold water stays below 27 degrees Celsius, although it may feel so cold that you start bathing and startle at first. But when you continue to shower will begin to feel used to the cold and help the muscles in the body feel more alert feel refreshed In addition, the research also found that Taking a cold shower can improve depression symptoms.
- The appropriate cold water for bathing should not be lower than 27 degrees Celsius. Does not cause the body to lose heat until the skin is pale The fingernails are not dark green. fingers don’t wither
- After taking a cold shower, you still need to apply body lotion as well. to prevent dry, cracked skin.
according to report by ufabet