Stress-relieving vitamins What vitamins are there? Treat depression Anxiety in the mind. The most important and popular is vitamin B complex and there are other important minerals. That are useful for treating stress as well. In addition, these vitamins and minerals have many other benefits. In this article, we will cover only vitamins that help with depression and stress. Let’s see what is there.
There are probably many people who read and feel. That why are there so many vitamins that I can buy and eat? Do not be stressed. Because I would advise you to find a ” vitamin B complex ” to take a supplement alone is enough. You don’t need to eat all kinds. Let’s take a look at what vitamins involve in stress. It is important that all B vitamins should eat together. Because it will help promote working with each other Separation of eating is not very useful.
- B1 can help relieve depression. And reduce anxiety symptoms
- B3 (Niacin) plays a very important role in the nervous system.
- B5 (Pantothenic Acid) helps relieve stress.
- B6 helps build anti-depressants in the body.
- B12 relieves irritability. Increase concentration, help nourish the nervous system.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is just as important as others when it comes to fighting stress.
- Vitamin E helps brain cells get more oxygen.
- Zinc adds vitality. And helps in the work of the brain system
- Folic acid (Vitamin M, Folacin) Deficiency of this vitamin can lead to mental illness.
- Magnesium relaxes, reduces stress, and is also important for nerve function.
- Manganese can help reduce irritability. Anxiety
- Calcium helps reduce irritability. Tension And also help make you feel relaxed
- Tyrosine increases the rate of production of neurotransmitters that reduce depression.
- Tryptophan contributes to the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Brain phenylalanine is needed to release depressive neurotransmitters.